Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fronkpies
Apr 30, 2008

You slithered out of your mother's filth.
I am a huge fan of Karl Pilkington, on the XFM shows and podcasts (less so the newer ones) he is genuinely funny, moans but about stuff that we all do and you can see where he is coming from, and the stuff you dont understand is hilarious.

But I think they have to be really careful with an idiot abroad because even though I loved the first I thought that tonight's episode was pushing it a bit with how much he was complaining, and its not the endearing kind of complaining, its starting to come off like hes a massive dickhead, when anyone who has listened to the XFM shows knows hes not like that at all.

It was still good but was just a bit to much at times, I know he isn't going to love it, but there's more than one good thing about India, and the one good thing he mentioned was on the river looking at the Taj Mahal. It reminds me off when Gordan Ramsay went to India for channel 4, sounded great but then when you actually watched it it was cruel, forced and he just came off like a massive oval office.

I'll still be watching though, its not terrible by any means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU