Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

reality_groove posted:

I really enjoyed Penn and Teller's show, although it's a shame they don't explain how the tricks are done, you have to kind of believe that they know what they're talking about. I made me wish for the glory days of BREAKING THE MAGICIANS CODE: MAGICS GREATEST SECRETS FINALLY REVEALED WITH THE MASKED MAGICIAN AND SKINNER FROM XFILES. That man had the sexiest assistants.

Me too. Anyone know how the bloke did the squeeze inbetween the boxes and how Penn and Teller did the saw in half trick at the end? I assume they're basically the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

lil sartre posted:

So somebody recommended me to watch this british series called Luther, which apparently features Stringer Bell talking in a funny accent and being all angry about stuff. Any views/opinions?

It's incredible. Starts a bit like they don't know how serious they want it, but then it goes into another direction and it owns. Series 2 should start any day now.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

SeanBeansShako posted:

My lovely parents surprised me with the whole remastered Blackadder DVD box set. Needless to say everything but Back And Forth will have the poo poo watched out of it in the next few weeks.

Same here :woop:

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

VogeGandire posted:

Peep Show is, in my reckon, the best sitcom ever made. Every character in it is absolutely perfect.

I was at a service station on the M40 the other weekend, and they were filming Peep Show in the car park there. David Mitchell made eye contact with me!

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.
It doesn't look like the normal Wipe format. Looks more like You Have Been Watching. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, so we'll see.

edit: Guess I was wrong completely..

honeymustard fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 31, 2013

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

FractionMan posted:

You're joking! The pope!

What was up with this Russel Howard level of bullshit? Good other than that.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.
The sketch at the end of the UKIP episode was just tremendous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.
Reminder, as I didn't see it posted, Charlie Brooker's 2014 wipe is on tonight. 10pm BBC2 :)