Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
westwood will be amazing. people just don't understand him. he should replace jonathan ross, not graham norton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
i though 5th gear was cancelled?

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

goatface posted:

Watching last nights Buzzcocks. Tim Westwood is a parody of himself.

he is in on the joke, its almost an act. he is also absolutely hilarious and bizarrely well respected in hiphop.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

Junkenstein posted:

How the hell can someone not like Lauren Laverne?

because she isn't a sarcastic male comedian. and she has a vagina.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
dom joly had the right idea, drink a lot of wine and not take it seriously in any manner. also, according to his twitter, worst tv show he's ever been on.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
i like both Lily Allen and Chris Moyles. don't listen to her music and radio one is poo poo other than his show though. thats basically my issue with this marathon show is that on the Chris Moyles show they play gently caress all music, and when they do its only tolerable chart stuff, whereas now he has to play at being Fearne Cotton and Greg James and play music.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

Brown Moses posted:

Also, 9pm tonight on BBC 2, Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail.

Followed by Zodiac, which is awesome.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

thexerox123 posted:

Oh!! Awesome, thanks for sharing that!

& that does seem to confirm that they accidentally put it up on iplayer and pulled it once they realized it was on there.

It is on virginmedia iplayer too, the standard and XL versions.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

Akuma posted:

If only. When I saw that E4 axed the dire Perfect Couples I was happy. Then they replaced it with Rules of Engagement. Jesus Christ.

Glory Daze. That was another terrible one. gently caress, E4 does not know how to pick US comedy.

Happy Endings is great, and that's on E4. That's about it though.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
Karls moan, then freestyle dancing in that bollywood segment was amazing. Needs GIF-ing.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
Googling 'utopia mail' beings up a Daily Mail OUTRAGE! page, linking it to Sandy Hook and conveniently hosting a clip of the scene in question, with screenshots of tweets showing disgust.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
Just going to say that British TV is amazing and the one thing I missed on holiday. Waking up to Bill/Louise/Charlie/Naga/Steph/Carol etc is infinitely better than CNN's 24hrs of Trump (punctuated by health insurance ads) or Canadian news networks showing local traffic all morning. There is way to much screen furniture on those channels too.

PS, RIP quality, accurate (mostly) weather on the beeb.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34031785

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
The Levison Wood travel documentaries on Channel 4 are so good at making me want to go to dangerous dictatorships because they look amazing.

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008

goatface posted:

Are they thrown together in five minutes homebrew channels or just poo poo pre-existing ones?

Mostly the former with a bit of the latter. You get Vice, some HD variants of existing channels (History), a couple of sports channels showing pure shite and a couple showing the american procedurals all day. None of the new channels are HD and (at least on my EPG) the new channels are duplicated as well, ie Vice is 191 and 219. I assume one is supposed to be HD but neither are. It's a shitshow. I just want to watch Rick Stein shows in the evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunday brunch
Dec 31, 2008
Whoever finds Romesh Ranganathan his local guides is a genius.