Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
For a fat bird her tits are pretty poo poo. Anyone watch secret Iraq? not sure what to make of it seemed faily loose on detail but gave me another reason why politicians are cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
I imagine a white tatty van, some sweets along with a promise of making you a star all the while a constant amount of sniggering.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Really enjoyed dispatches tonight, enjoyed was probably the wrong word but it was an eye opener.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

LE0N posted:

That, in my opinion is the best thing about him though. His hilariously dodgy past, just allows him to go "well ive been there" and no-one bats an eye. I don't get the hate because we can all say "oh he is picking on scummy gutter-snipes" but when we all see them in the street we think exactly the same thing, he just says it. To their faces.

Basically this.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
I thought the bbc was going to do a Deepcut or die in Afghan slant on billy, i did give out a massive chuckle at his sock though which the missus did not appreciate.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Wasn't there an coroners inquest in to a bloke downing a pint of vodka as a bet the other day who died?

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Dell_Zincht posted:

Ok, which goon was it on The Secret Millionaire last night?

Was it a mention of stairs?

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Cracking pair of tit's though.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Well it kind of is though he ain't a journalist and along with the larger body of the BBC union agreeing to the change it's not as clear cut.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
He did spend a poo poo load of time in italy and he is tv best mates with gino ginelli or whatever his ice cream name is.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Not enough poeple died. :colbert:

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Anyone know what the deal is with the xbox and BBC IPlayer app Rhys supposedly coming?

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Squalitude posted:

In case anyone's wondering... never watch Musicians. Edit: Magicians! Jesus. It was so bad it ruined my beautiful mind.

I had it on in the background while building my pc it didn't seem that bad.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

SeanBeansShako posted:

We did this at my house too.

While also posting on SA, winner.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

SeanBeansShako posted:

If you want an interesting odd out of the blue gem on iPlayer, check out the Fifties British War films documentary on iPlayer.

The current documentary with Mark Urban on 5 RTR is pretty good, might be biased as i'm 2 RTR.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Bluestone 42 looks pretty good, documentaries about the British armed forces always are. But christ the upcoming comedies for the BBC look so generic and boring.

It is kinda sat the wet fart Way To Go might be the only vaguely original script written comedy on BBC this year. At least Screenwipe will keep up sane.

Really? looks like a poor mans Gary Tank Commander, i sat in my mtp thinking this looks poo poo and then i went and watched gary and laughed my tits off.

MonkeyLibFront fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Feb 21, 2013

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

VogeGandire posted:

Gary Tank Commander was awful and you should feel awful :colbert:

Nah it was great and it captures squaddies down to a t but without the language.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Bluestone 42 certainly is eh, alright.

Though holy gently caress can it be a rule now that unless it is Rich Fulcher the whole large obnoxiously brash BBC TV American thing be dropped?

It's not great, it's not even got any army insider jokes.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
It's been bugging me a few times now but the new 3 advert with the kid on the bike is definitely cgi'd on to the street, it just looks odd.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

marktheando posted:

Well Clarkson the real man is good friends with David Cameron and Rebekah Brooks, so he is much more loathsome than Clarkson the character could ever be.

Who cares? i'm sure your friends with people who others consider wankers.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Escobarbarian posted:

gently caress James Corden and Ruth Jones for deciding they really needed to put all of Fairytale of New York in and gently caress BBC One for airing it

Really? It really seems to have triggered a lot of people but Not the ending you take issue with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Escobarbarian posted:

Why would I be offended by some lame twist ending over normalising the worst slur for gay people on what will no doubt be the most-watched show in the country on Christmas Day

Late 80's song offends over thirty years later, the story of the song is depicting someone who is not a very nice person, I've never seen it as normalising along with in my experience I've seen the use drop of in use.