Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

fuf posted:

I actually made this exact point in this thread a few weeks ago. I thought maybe panel shows were a uniquely British thing, but apparently there are European versions of QI, and I've seen an Australian show that was kind of like Mock The Week (and it was terrible, sorry Australia).

A Finnish version of HIGNFY has been running for 12 years now and is really popular, but that's about it over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

sebzilla posted:

That's a low blow.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

dog days are over posted:

Oh my goodness I am so glad I'm not the only person who enjoys The Chase. I dunno why I do, I just.. do. I'm terrible at quiz shows and rarely get a question right, but it honestly feels so loving tense when the chaser just BARELY catches them in the final chase that I can't help but enjoy it.

I watch The Chase only because for some reason I loving love Mark Labbett. The black dude is ok but I can't stand the lady.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Sion posted:

Napoleon 'The loving Man' Solo in The Man from UNCLE

loving hell, this blew my mind. I never made the connection. And I loving loved The Man from UNCLE.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Aww, thanks!

Weren't you about to make a thread about the BBC? I recall something like that a few months ago but I never saw the thread.

Just saying it would be quite interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

reality_groove posted:

In any event, I think I've found my 2013 Halloween costume.

I'll say hi if I see someone in a sheep mask with an electric knife.