Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

the showstopper tonight was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

The comedy people are really important to GBBO. The show wouldnt work without the serious moments being undercut. Their purpose is to allow the judges to judge while still keeping everything cottsgecore

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Lucas always feels likes hes playing a character, noel feels like hes chilling in the tent and gooding around

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Taear posted:

It's poo poo to watch your favourite leave because they made them do chocolate in 30 degree heat though, I find that boring and not related to their actual skill.
I don't think anyone is saying "nobody has thought of this" more "it shouldn't be like this".

The skill is "dealing with chocolate/ice cream/caramel in suboptimal conditions."

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

I was imagining that someone, somewhere saw it and just started hootin and hollerin and it was the worst mental imagery ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

My partner has started watching taskmaster and i cant help but notice the title sequence show greg typing the tasks but diagetically its alex who comes up with them, i hope someone got fired for that blunder