Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Banjos4Hobos
Jun 22, 2006

Stumiester posted:

Only Connect:

2 Jills, 1 Cup

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. My other half now thinks I'm mental for cackling at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banjos4Hobos
Jun 22, 2006

Wormophile posted:

Uuugghhh I think I need to re-evaluate my life, I just declined a party invite so that I can stay in tonight and watch the Big British Bake Off oh god what have I become.

I'm so happy it's not just me that's bafflingly obsessed with this programme.

Banjos4Hobos
Jun 22, 2006

Leyburn posted:

I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show or film that was on ITV (I think) in the early 90s (I guess it was around this time). It terrified me as a child and I only have a vague memory of it.

It was about the devil (or perhaps just a demon) coming to earth in the form of a man and he may have been trying to seduce a women. The scene that sticks in my head is one where the devil is walking down a supermarket aisle and all the vegetables he walks past immediately start to rot.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

The only thing I can think it might be is Growing Rich. Was Martin Kemp playing the devil in it?