Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

eames posted:

So now Intel is putting out a spec for dual channel X299 boards... is this some sort of joke?
Maybe they're going to launch Coffee Lake S on X299? Oh man, none of this makes sense anymore. :confuoot:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/intel/intel-x299-dual-channel-memory

My already tenuous interest in X299 has evaporated entirely over the last few days because of all this insanity. Top work Intel, thanks for making the decision for me and saving me a couple thousand dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

But 50 x 99.98 isn't 5000 dead on. The value would have to be explicitly rounded up for display which I find far less likely that just being rounded in general. :thunk:

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

repiv posted:

Scan.co.uk listed it as "available to pre-order" when I put my order in, but they just sent me an email with a delivery ETA of tomorrow so :shrug:

we'll see

They do this poo poo all the time. "Sorry, even though the site says it was in stock it actually isn't" is something that happens near every time I need something right quick from Scan.