Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leppo
Jul 12, 2003

Alereon posted:

440BX didn't have that much longevity. It was replaced within a year, and obsolete within 2 years as all of Intel's CPUs after that point required a 133Mhz FSB. The 1100Mhz Coppermine P3 was the last supported CPU, the Coppermine-T and Tualatin CPUs (as well as all previous 133Mhz FSB CPUs) required at least an Intel i810E chipset.
Apollo Pro133A all the way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leppo
Jul 12, 2003
I can still remember penciling in the L1 bridges on my duron.

leppo
Jul 12, 2003

fishmech posted:

That's the trouble with AMD mobile chips, they're always monsters. Nice if you like desktop replacements.
You couldn't be more wrong for these upcoming chips (based on all the info released so far).