Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
I hadn't seen this posted in the thread yet - the pricing list and model equivalents of Ivy Bridge to Sandy Bridge processors.

http://www.techspot.com/news/46727-intel-ivy-bridge-desktop-chip-prices-leak.html

So it looks like the hallowed i2500k will now be the Core i5-3570K, and cost just about the same.

However, I still can't find anything that gives a clear date for retailers carrying the processors. Everyone keeps hinting at early April, is this still the estimated date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

Ulysses S. Grant posted:

Have any retailers actually put Ivy Bridge up for order/preorder, or is that happening on the 29th?

From what I've gleaned off my news feed, it's officially for sale from online retailers & brick & mortar stores only on the 29th.