Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Whenever my body starts to feel sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.
Parley looks pissed, poo poo's about to go down

I love the catch-up panels that Tea-San uses, like in today's comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Whenever my body starts to feel sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.

MikeJF posted:

Maybe Gol-Shogeg can't actually touch them in The Ether.

Maybe it's the only place it can touch them. Mind blown?

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

TheNork posted:

They're all good but this one is easily my favorite. Wow.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but what happened to the RSS feed for Gunnerkrigg? I just realized that I haven't received an update in Google Reader since December 21st.

Tried subscribing using the "rss?" link given on the site's sidebar (which seems to be a slightly different URL than the old one) but that feed contains nothing except a site update post.

Google Chrome isn't detecting an available feed anywhere else on the site, either. Help?

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Yeah, my av changed too. I have no idea why though, is this a BSS thing or something?

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Anoia posted:

It's more a Gunnerkrigg thread thing. The virus spreads, Coyote laughs.

Ah. Well, I might otherwise be annoyed but the one chosen for me is actually pretty rad so I guess I'll keep it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Nipponophile posted:

If that's going to be the new rule, I guess I'm going to bow out of the thread.

Final thought: I just hope that whoever has all this disposable income is taking the time to kick some over to Tom Siddell. Let's not forget the reason we have the comic to enjoy in the first place!

It's probably a forum mod making the changes, which they can do without for free unless I'm mistaken.