Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

As well they should, Carver doesn't have a romantic bone in her body. :mad:

Maybe Carver is a Robot....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Psych posted:

You'll change your tune when it turns out that he was boxbot all along!

Antimony is half-robot? I hope we learn more about Surma, possibly an explanation of why none of the psychopomps came for her.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Dodgeball posted:

If Boxbot shows up, this is the best chapter yet.

Pester posted:

This is kind of the equivalent of Annie showing up outside of Kat's window with a boombox.

Boxbot, on Robox, holding a boombox.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Kat is descended from the monkey that discovered the fire that Antimony is descended from.

Best friends for all their past lives.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Zorak posted:

Jones is probably one of many myriad mythological entities that a person could be. Whooooooo knooooooows.

It'll end up that her ancestor was also an elemental. A rock one. (It was just a rock)

Was it a male or female rock?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Zorak posted:

Rocks don't have genders! God do you know nothing about geology?

It was definitely igneous though.

Well I mean obviously, that's why I asked about sex not gender.

And clearly if I knew more about geology I wouldn't need your helping in sexing rocks.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The horse just didn't seem like a very central part of the comic.

Hah, the only reason for the last two comics is Tom wanted to draw ponies and cars.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

And no one believed me we I said Tom just wanted to draw ponies and cars :colbert:

So how much avatar material is on this one page?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Leovinus posted:

Ugh. Another girl-on-robot swordfight. Interest level plummeting.

Robot is the most generic Gary Cpu since Robby. Way to sell out to the technophobes.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Tom sold all of his paintings save one in a matter of hours, surprising absolutely nobody*.

*Except Tom.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

He does have teeth.

The English kind. :downsrim:

Can't imagine what will happen next, but my suspension of disbelief is going to crash and burn if everyone doesn't automatically decide using Coyote Blade is the most terrible idea of all.

Are you telling me you don't want to see the Adventures of George, daughter of Parley, wielder of Giggleblade, and her sidekick Smitface?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Amidst all the strangeness it looks like smitface calls Parley "Pearl".

Daaaaw :3:

I thought shadow2 talked by vibrating against the surface he was on. How will he talk now?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Daww ,Shadow 2 brought parkour bot a new cult hoodie.

Best buddies forever.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Ka0 posted:

For a moment, I thought Kat was going to kiss Annie.

Yes, but would Reynardine still be interested in watching?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Fuego Fish posted:

edit: I can smooth out the lines a little more, if you're a perfectionist.

If you don't want this bigfatspacko_uk I will take it.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Not Racist

All I can see is Blackface.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

And a bonus Smitty:

I will take that one.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Kinda tone deaf Donald.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

So what are the chances Surma and Brinnie hatched a plan to get Anthony to save Brinnie by braving an "impenetrable" ring of fire?

It sounds like the sort of plan Annie would come up with.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

My sister made an interesting observation today. As we go back we're becoming more and more detached from humanity.

I don't think this ends somewhere human.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

At this point I think it's fair to say Jones doesn't look human, humans look Jones.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Fighting Trousers posted:

Jones may be dispassionate and unmotivated by any desires relating to herself, but she obviously feels compelled to interact with others and behave in such a way as to promote positive relationships. And for as many examples as we've had of people reacting poorly to her, there are just as many that seem to respond with affection - her 19th century charge who remembers her in his old age, Jones Mk. I at the filling station, and her practically life-long relationship with James Eglamore.

Though the more I think about it, the more :smith: Eglamore and Jones's relationship is. He's chosen a relationship with a woman who can't hurt him the way Surma did, because she has none of the personal desires that prompted Surma to leave him. (Whatever those might be) He's settled, really, trading passion for constancy.

All while wondering how Surma could leave him for someone so cold and withdrawn.

Combined with keeping Surma's knife I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Jimmy Jims has issues.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Speaking of which, is there a Chibi Soma memorial award for excellence in the field of fictional-character-sexuality-projection-meltdowns?

Because we have some very deserving nominees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Air is lava! posted:

Mort will be completely alone. The only person Annie ever shifted over was her mother. But that person was just absorbed. Mort will spend the remainder of all the time in the universe in a white void, with no contact to anyone and no memories of his friends or loved ones. Clearly this is heaven.

I see no reason to believe the psychopomps represent different afterlives as opposed to being the Death guides of different groups.