Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Brannock posted:

I'm clearly overthinking it, but why would Parley need Smitty's assistance if she can already teleport with "unerring accuracy"?

To add to what everyone else said her power is also fueled by emotions, and Smitty is a big help with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

If Annie can make super fine looking boots like that why is she running around barefoot with dirty rear end soles?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Dodgeball posted:

Actually, first she has to lose a loved one in order to learn responsibility. Sorry, Kat.

Her mom is dead because of her!

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

It could also be that the robot dude doesn't realize it as a mystery. Like if someone pointed at your dog and said "whats that" you would say a dog because its obviously a dog. The robot was around in a different time when maybe that answer would have been a blatantly obvious one to a stupid question, or maybe "seed bismuth" would have been all that was necessary as an answer for a person from his time.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Mr. Vile posted:

Ha! We could have picked up on what he was doing before. Take a look at the laptop in the last panel of the previous page.

Thats Jones' phone.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Mods please change my name to Jimmy Jims tia

Edit: Unfortunately, I don't think that Annie could put her blinker stone in the rocket, as someone suggested a few pages back. Launching things into space requires precise calculations, and the added weight of the stone would throw it off course.

Unless Anthony planned for her to put it in and included it the calculations he sent to Donny. :tinfoil:

Or if he weighed the rocket before launching it instead of just assuming he got the numbers right. Also does the blinker stone actually physically exist and have mass or is it entire etheric or what?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Tollymain posted:

Zimmy sees Kat as some sort of terrifying mechanical inhuman being. Just saying :tinfoil:

Zimmy sees Kat as a terrifying mechanical inhuman being, Kat can read robot only script.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

did anyone else comment on how the ship arc is a hamhanded attempt to force fictional characters into inappropriate relationships that is seemingly completely disconnected from the rest of the narrative? Ship Arc.