Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Panel four of this update has the best pout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Psycho-pomp romp? Meh. A ghost's garish gregariousness? Pshaw! Shadow man slam dance? Robot revelations? Coyote's big secret? Yesterday's cold tea!

Jones' tiny fleeting nano-grin?? OH. MY. MORT.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Look at those floppy pant legs :3:

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Oh poo poo. Does burning an evil animate puppet count as getting into too much trouble?

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Quick Annie! Open all the windows and hide in the shower!

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
So when Kat unlocks forest guy's manacle thing, is it gonna looks all freaky? I hope we get a neat view of geiger angel Kat catastrophically resolving the labyrinth's fundamental paradox or something like that.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
We have nothing to lose but our chains! (but not the prop chains that we need to keep the RoTD spooky)

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
One of Annie's first afterlife escapades was moderating a dispute between two psychopomps and saving stuck ghost. With Annie resolving the Jeane situation do you think the psychopomps are grooming her for a special cases type of job? She can do things they can't and because she's alive she doesn't have to worry about the no meddling rule.

Happy Underpants fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 2, 2017

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
This isn't the time for snappy dialogue you two. :colbert:

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
So if Coyote is dead does he get taken to the ether? Has a psycohpomp done that? Is Annie going to do it? How's THAT conversation going to go?

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007

Aumanor posted:

Wait, what the hell's that purple thing in panel 3?

The robot defense barrier. I hope Annie can get home that way.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
It takes a special kind of person to wear such mighty eye brows so nonchalantly.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
This is lovely! I hope the robots don't get creepy about it when they get their autonomy back.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Apropos of nothing, where is Ayilu?

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
You caught the edit :(

Red and Ayilu weren't exiled to the moon or anything though. They, like Bugsy, could have been given different jobs in the court. Isn't this kind of perception meddling Ayilu's deal? It's what she did to Jeanne and doing it to so many people might be why it's not convincing everyone.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Some of the robots might not like their new totality of self. They'll persist in fulfillment of the creator's wishes. After a while they'll ask Kat for the capacity to die and her permission to do so. Then things get ethery.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Oh hey, these guys.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007

coolusername posted:

I, uh.. don't get it. I think I forgot this plot point? What's the bird?

We don't know and if this page is anything to go by neither does the court. But maybe Kat does now.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
I can appreciate not showing the explanation but I know we're missing out on some golden reaction faces.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Anja is just so happy to see her friend. :3:

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Oh it's THIS guy again.

I mean in the comic, not the conversation going on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Hehe, you and me both Zimmy!