Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

farraday posted:

Antimony is half-robot? I hope we learn more about Surma, possibly an explanation of why none of the psychopomps came for her.

Clearly none of the psychopomps came for her because she is a robot. Annie took her to the afterlife, thereby becoming the first psychopomp to the robot race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Man Reynardine you are about to get your little stuffed arms and legs torn right the gently caress off.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Dodgeball posted:

I'm pretty sure he can still transfer bodies (and kill people), the only thing holding to not taking Annie is that he loved Surma. poo poo's gonna hit the fan. Renard will gently caress. YOU. UP.

It will take a large amount of restraint on Renard's part to not crush Annie.

Reynardine is definitely in more danger here. The doll he's in belongs to Annie, and for the moment essentially he belongs to Annie too. She hasnt exercised her powers over him for a while but basically if she tells him to do something he kind of has to do it. He also can't jump bodies without her at least okaying it, hell, that might take a direct order too.

If Annie wants to leave Rey a limbless sausage like that guy in the 'One' video, all it's gonna take is a sewing kit.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Calico Noose posted:

Coyote will still be bound by his promise not to touch the court, but if Reynard goes back to the forest, then Coyote can give Reynard all of his power and Reynard hasn't promised anything to the court, so he can throw out some serious Coyote mojo at the court.

...except that Annie has total dominion over Reynardine. If he could just saunter back to the woods and plot revenge on the Court he would have done so right when he first entered the doll, before anybody in the court even knew what body he was in and before he and Annie became maybe-not-friends but not-enemies.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hang on Sloopy posted:

I think Annie's outburst is an insightful thing to include, and a clue to how much anger and misery she may be bottling up. No one, child or adult, goes through the death of a loving parent unscarred, and up until this point Annie has appeared shockingly well-adjusted despite the death of her mother, seeming abandonment of her father, and life-changing move to a new school. As far as the audience knows Annie has never met anyone who has experienced something similar, who would fully understand what she's going through.

My wild speculation: Jones will be revealed to be an orphan as well, and will either become her confidante for the issues Annie can't even talk to Kat about, or be the example to Annie of what she could turn out to be like if she keeps bottling up her emotions.

Jones does not have hu-mon parents, duh. Of course she's an orphan.

Unless you're counting the Jewish guys with the muddy hands as her parents.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Soylentbits posted:

...Why would you post this? Why? Eeargh.

It's not even true. Antimony is not Surma in a child's body, and she's not a literal reincarnation of Surma - Annie was already into double-digits when Surma died; she does not have Surma's memories or personality any more than any child takes after a parent.

We dont know exactly what happened but I can guarantee you it's not so literal as some people are making it out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ka0 posted:

I've never been big on watching tv to be honest so it's my fault.

The phrase Chekov's Gun has been around longer than television has, so I'm afraid that's no excuse either.