Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space
Goddamn, I just read the entire thing in a day. It was awesome but now I have to wait for updates like the rest of you chumps. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

Well as long as we're posting archive pages...

I just went through the entire thing recently and I can't stop going back to favorite parts but that one specifically really is great on every level. You get some good character developement and Panel 6 especially is amazing.

The only one I might like a little more for dramatic reveal power is this one here just because the writing and art are both excellent. Plus it has Coyote in it! Hooray!

Basically the comic rules I guess. V:shobon:V

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

This comic rocks.

That is all.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

This has probably been discussed to death but maybe the whole reason Coyote set up the Ysengrin-goes-crazy-tree-spider-mode thing was so that Annie would be more likely to accept the position. If she was still totally buddy-buddy with Ysengrin she'd probably tell Coyote no because he's putting him down again this page. Now she's more likely to be OK with taking his job.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

It didn't really strike me that she thought he was a homicidal maniac. Even after jimmy jims brought her back to the court she was mainly concerned if he was alright.