Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

At long last. Volume Two!
Does anyone know when/if volume 2 will come back into print?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Cestrian posted:

I just want to preserve this comment from the main page here for all eternity.

"I am still wondering what the karate aside was about. Who was that? Why was the hem so important? Just sentimental? Does she have a crush on this guy? Was that Mr Eglamore, I thought so at first but isn't that her friends crush? or was that her dad? One minute we are with Antimony and then we are with a girl who looks the same age but has shorter hair. Wasn't she much smaller when she last saw her dad? Is she seeing the future??? Little help here!"

This is what happens when you actually produce something subtle that doesn't spell everything out every page with reams of text.

It took me a while to get.. I didn't really pick up that she was younger my first read through of those panes. I assume that was her being younger with her father, not with Eglamore.

Also, thanks Avatar fairy! Very apt! :D

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

MikeJF posted:

I'm tempted to make a Scheduled Event that automatically pops a window with Gunnerkrigg up on top of whatever I'm doing at 8:00:01 AM GMT.

If you're in work, your boss might not like seeing that popup... unless you convert him/her into an addict? ;)

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Started re-reading, I never noticed that Annie is ageing in the art before! That's pretty shiny!

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Arglebargle III posted:

When I finished reading the comic (all of it in one go) I immediately started thinking about which young relative I should get the books for. I'm more than a little surprised to hear that you're not making money off of this effort. Many people are making money off of things with much less merit. Keep trying to get this out there, it is better than a lot of the things you see on childrens' comic shelves.

I'm willing to bet he'll make a load more money when he sorts this out ;)
<<----------

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

Here it is reversed, but I don't think it looks as good. Not every drawing does.

Would probably work better if someone removed the tree. I'd have a go.. but I'm at work.

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Nettle Soup posted:

I am in England, how can I buy one?

Need to go to the London Comic Con: http://www.londonexpo.com/, he'll sell them on his stall

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone know if Tom is going to MCM Manchester?

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

All these gifs are great, and the story.. just.. did not see that coming.

Still.. ermm.. still waiting!
<---

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Phy posted:

Could God himself create a Jones with hair so strong even he could not cut it?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirrus
Feb 17, 2011

Look left.

*dances a jig*

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TO&Category_Code=GK