Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

Nettle Soup posted:

Stop it boxbot, you are terrible.

These are great, if only I wasn't unemployed :(

Why does Annie say thanks when she gets called stupid for using a blinker stone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

Available:

Bugger, I just got some money and was going to take this one, but it's too big :(.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

A cleverer person than me might be able to do this better, but here's a smaller, grainier version that fits:

If you're willing to chop out an animal, it should be possible to do a version with a bit better quality than that.

Took this one, thanks.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

The teacher doesn't seem too fussed either, it's pretty scary, but would rather be asleep.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

abbic posted:

It's a nice thought but Tom has a buffer of something like two chapters if I remember correctly.

I think the man just likes to draw and has a knack for expressive faces.

So in two chapters time we'll get a page where each panel is amazing and also conveniently avatar sized?

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Are those coyote colours appearing in Zim Zimmer's hair?

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

I don't think it will be from the robots, they see Kat as an angel, a divine being, which is something to be revered not desired.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Well the letter hasn't been explained yet, I wouldn't be suprised if come monday it turns out there's something more to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Maybe Kat is an afterlife guide for robots? After all there was that bit where (in the robots words) she gave life to one of Diego's robots and then took it away.