Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Annie is totes gonna sneak Reynardine out of the Court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
And Surma is the name of a Finnish monster dog-with-a-snake-tail that guards the gates of the afterlife. But I don't think that will have anything to do with anything.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
I just got the first Gunnerkrigg Book and I am very excited to show it to every other human I know!

I do wonder if the 2nd one will be back in print soon? I got the first one from Topatoco.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
I was certainly not expecting that. Wow, that is just beautiful.

I also really want that as an avatar.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
I guess that's why he was chasing her in the Ether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
SSSS was always a little hinky to me with the whole "oops the only survivors of this apocalypse are these turbo Aryan Scandinavians" but I also didn't read much of it.