Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Fleet of foot, and all that!
Linear Bushi, Quadratic Shugenja?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Courtiers are a roleplaying class not a ROLL-playing class :rolleyes:

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Are there any good pregenerated/published scenarios? I know there's the one in the back of the book (which we've done) and the one that came out on Free RPG Day - Legacy of Disaster? But I don't really have the time just yet to start making my own stuff up. Any ideas?

edit - or failing that - how much of the older version's stuff is going to be compatible with 4th, in terms of both mechanics and story?

Yoshimo fucked around with this message at 12:25 on May 2, 2012

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

True, but I just ran the 4e Intro Scenario last week, which is essentially another (albeit less combat-oriented) Tournament :(

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

The Chosen by the Oracles Advantage - it says it adds 1k1 to Ring Rolls of a Ring of your choice - would you say that includes spellcasting too?

• Locked thread