Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chapel
Jun 28, 2008

yes wait yes
Man oh man I wish there was a new Ogre Battle.

I wish I could say I've played anything like the N64 version. But nooooo they hadda go make loving Disgea instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chapel
Jun 28, 2008

yes wait yes
I think the PSP remake is one of the Tactics Ogre games. Which are cool too, but I'm not nearly as into those as the original and OB64.

However THANK YOU cause thanks to that thread I found this gem:

http://www.ngcnexus.com/ogreconflict/

oh my god some dude basically did a conversion mod for the original OB: March of the Black Queen, for the PC, that basically converts it to look like a better looking OB64. PUMPED to check it out when I get home.