Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Anani Masu posted:

I'd like to put in a good word for the genesis version of Shadowrun. Very true to the rules and feel of the PnP version. It's kind of structured GTA style where there are storyline missions, optional side quests, randomly generated runs to go on and lots of stuff to screw around with. You might end up spending half your time playing the cyberspace portion like a roguelike. Dialing up random systems and hacking them for tasty data files to sell is quite addictive. Definitely one of my favorite genesis games.

It was surprising how well the tabletop rules translated to that game. It's far better of a Shadowrun game than any of the others, and is probably the RPG I've played more than any others. Gotta toss in my recommendation for this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU