Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Dr_Amazing posted:

Bahamut Lagoon

Does it get challenging at any point? I played the first three chapters years ago, but I stopped because the enemy A.I. seemed completely useless. Such a shame too, because there are tons of good ideas (feeding dragons, switching to RPG-style battles for close combat) and little touches(burnable trees, freezable water).Maybe I should give it another try sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

al-azad posted:

I don't even remember the part I was on. You plant bombs in a factory and then you have to figure out a code to a giant rock or something and there's absolutely no clues on how to continue further. I'd love to play the game again but it's impossible to get working on any machine older than 2000 and the Dreamcast version has terrible controls.

Atleast I have the announced Omikron 2 to look forward to. Maybe GoG will get together with QD to release O:tNS.

I think it just doesn't like certain video cards. It runs perfectly under Vista for me. I'm also currently (not) lping it if you're interested: link