Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I'm really enjoying Cold Steel II but Fie's outfit is just loving :psyduck:

She's a child soldier, not a hooker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Tae posted:

Trails of Cold Steel 2 comes out tomorrow if you're into that

I'm about 40 hours into the ps3 version and can confidently say that it's a loving awesome game

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Beat Cold Steel 2 :toot: Extremely loving fun/crazy ride and it moves way faster compared to what felt like the first game's glacial pace.

Re: lategame spoiler I loved how Infernal Castle gives TOTALLY FINAL DUNGEON vibes and there's still 20 hours of game left

When is part 3 getting localized? Really hyped, I got sucked in hard by this game. I've got TitS in my steam backlog, guess I can jump into that series while I wait.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Terper posted:

Not until mid-to-late 2019 at the earliest would be my guess.

And yes, jumping into Trails in the Sky would be an excellent idea, because Trails of Cold Steel 3 features a lot more characters and plot elements from it. The same is also true of the unlocalized Crossbell games, but they are receiving translation patches, with Trails from Zero recently having an update that shows it at 60% edited, expecting a late-ish Summer release.

Cool, I'll check those out when I get around to beating the TitS series. I've been on a huge rpg binge lately but that's still a looooooong ways off.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I added the steam version of Cold Steel to my wishlist for a replay when it goes on sale, but why the gently caress are there 'sexual content' and 'nudity' user tags :psyduck:

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

U-DO Burger posted:

For nudity i guess the monsters don't wear clothes

For sexual content it's definitely because sexy hunks crow and osbourne are in it

You can't bang either of them though :confused:

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I love when games have goofy rear end character name generators. I cycled through a bunch of generic ones in Labyrinth of Refrain and loving lol, it eventually presented me with "Buff Pudding"

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

loving nep puns, lol

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Heard Cold Steel 3 had some rough localization/tooltip issues, any patches/fixes so far? Loved the first two games, despite Rean being the most bland anime protagonist of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Saw some steam reviews for Disgaea 5 mention that the online stuff is cut out, does any of that poo poo make much of a difference? I'd rather throw this on the steam backlog rather than the ps4 one

(also saw a not recommended review with 521 hours on record, loving lol)