Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I just got DQB and it feels really similar to Crashlands which got repetitive quickly. I'm enjoying it so far but I can see myself getting bored of it after 8-10 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Trails of cold steel is really loving good but I wish the whole cast didn't have to get a word in for every goddamn conversion. It's especially grating when they have to inject their unique personality into it so Fie is all like "whatever, ok" and then Gaius is like "ok, the wind honors you" and Jusis is like "hmph, ok" and I just want to kill myself at this point

nachos fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Dec 15, 2017

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Speaking of CS1 I’m in September now, how much game is left?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I’m wrapping up CS1 now and I don’t think it really got moving until like chapter 4 which is halfway through the game. I really like the structure though. The various ways they break up the campus days, field studies, etc make it easy to continuously make progress in short sessions. Most of your assigned tasks take a few minutes to accomplish.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Andrast posted:

I want to play an SRPG. Does anyone have any interesting recommendations?

I've played the usual suspects of FFT/Tactics Ogre/every Fire Emblem/Disgaea/Valkyria Chronicles (and xcom if it counts). I have access to most platforms aside from like the ps3, including emulation.

Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong