Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

someone post the ricky hard as gently caress tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tattoos are cool

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

He was met by a group protesting against cuts to education. It is not known who threw the pastry, which is understood to a be a shop-bought keylime pie.
Mr Mundell is Scotland's only Conservative MP and represents the Tweedale constituency.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

doormau5

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

chest ex

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ChrisFarley posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Shibaz posted:

if you feel like ruining your day go ahead and check this out real quick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3hnvbmTADk

million dead own but yeah that cover has and always will suck hugely

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Kurt Bonguhit posted:

this jsut in: midwest punks still just disillusioned suburban white kids or alcoholic ruralites with an internet connection, more at 7

edit: gently caress you, dude. he grabs at any piece of plastic around the house and i have to chase him around to pull it out of his mouth, and he grabbed my bag off the coffee table and i had to chase him around for five minutes and it was kind've funny for once instead of disconcerting since i dont want my cat to eat plastic.

if you know your pet grabs plastuic bags and poo poo dont leave them jesu chrsut.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

new gathering infomercial :hellyeah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKE67L97SA

lol the girl

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lmao KITTY

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ManoliIsFat posted:

this is kinda inspiring i had no idea how deep the horror clownrap genre was and i don't know but that hip hop stage might be more fun than rock the bells. and fuckin classic wrestling. it just seems like the nicest gathering of white people

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

slowdave posted:

except the guy with the jorts and a ballin chest tattoo

um thats hair