Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lignicolos
Dec 6, 2001

kitten smoothie posted:

Mine is still doing the goofy slow unlock.

Did you do a full wipe before flashing up to 1.6.1? I didn't, could that make a difference?

This apparently has to do with brightness being set to automatic. Apparently when you disable automatic brightness the lock screen doesn't do the slow lag stuff. I don't know if there's a fix in the works or not. Anyway, it certainly isn't a very elegant solution the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lignicolos
Dec 6, 2001

Fuzz posted:

So I'm on an HTC Thunderbolt and I rooted to a Froyo build of BAMF well over 6 months ago when the TBolt first came out, haven't really changed it since.

Any other TBolt users have any suggestions on good ROMs for it now? I know CM7 is finally on it, might give that a try, but then I've also heard that there's a bunch of nice gingerbread ROMs... what do you guys all use? I poked around on XDA and it's a complete mess in terms of being able to compare builds and find the one that's got the main things I want.

Main things I need:

• Notifications pulldown having the toggles easily accessible for things like GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, etc.
  • A battery meter that shows me an exact percentage up top and ideally color-codes the bar based on percentage left, so under 30% is red, under 50 is yellow, something like that.
  • A clock/alarm/weather setup that's comparable to the original Sense setup on the Froyo build... I guess Sense 2.1 or better? Whatever, I just want a nice clock on the face.
  • At least 5 pages for my homescreen, with the ability to hit Home to get a tiled view and jump directly to a screen if I don't want to swipe across them.
  • A working camera... don't care so much about the front-facing vanity cam, mainly the back one.
  • A non-red/yellow/purple theme to it... ideally something blue or greenish.
  • Something that my current build doesn't have, but would be sick as gently caress... going back to the first bullet, a quick toggle like that to toggle 4G on and off so I don't have to constantly use LTE On/Off.

Anyone got a ROM that can swing all that?

http://teambamf.net/showthread.php/2724-ROM-GB-SkyRaider-Zeus-1.1-Bolt-2.11.605.5

I'm pretty sure Skyraider Zeus offers everything you're looking for. It's based on the latest Gingerbread build for the Thunderbolt. It's a Sense 2.1/3.0 hybrid. It DOES have a 4G toggle that can be a widget or in the quick settings area of the pulldown. I use it on my Thunderbolt and I like it a lot.

lignicolos
Dec 6, 2001

The Entire Universe posted:

I figured out why the flashes keep failing when attempted automatically.

Somewhere along the line, the open recovery script that GooManager uses to pass commands through to recovery tells recovery to mount a USB drive instead of the SD card.

So, when I have the ROM in /sdcard0/goomanager so on and so forth, that path gets sent to recovery, but instead of /sdcard0/ it's /usb-otg/ :psyduck:

:bravo:

I am having the exact same problem with goomanager and the latest TWRP on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. It tries to use the /usb-otg/ instead of the /sdcard0/ and fails every single time.