Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.
I'm usually not that into pinball but when I saw that my brother was playing this I had to buy every table he owned and proceeded to beat all off his scores.
Really enjoying the XBL friends integration, but now that I'm #1 on my friends list I need more Pinball buds! GT: Svampson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.
My unbeatable pro strategy for Biolab:
Master the Super Skillshot
Spam the mission hole

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.

Desdinova posted:

I've only managed to hit that twice. Could you let us in on whereabouts on the bar we need to be aiming?
Around here, give or take a pixel

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.
Oh god yes! Just the other day I was looking for that Williams Hall of Fame one (seems to be basically impossible to find here in Europe :()
Want to play Taxi, Black Knight and Space Shuttle with some sweet leaderboards support, looks like this might deliver! :dance:

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm going to be honest; that Stern video didn't wow me, but the potential does. If the best of the best pinball table makers are getting together to digitize some (or possibly all) of the classics, I'm sold. The look of the games, in the video, though... PFX2 looks WAY better.

If you are talking about The Pinball Arcade, it's not being made by Stern but by Farsight Studio (The guys behind the excellent Gottlieb/Williams Hall of Fame games)

Also, if anyone want more Pinball buddies add me GT: Svampson (I'm basically only playing Paranormal at the moment tough!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svampson
Jul 29, 2006

Same.

Damo posted:

Anyone know when The Pinball Arcade hits Xbox live?

March 28! :dance: