Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
No mention of Future Pinball? I don't know if it's better than Virtual Pinball but I found it pretty good. The only downside is the creator seems to have serious ego issues and pulls poo poo like building in an expiry date and refusing to do features.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Oct 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
What's with the mixed art quality in Pinball Arcade? The playfield is always good quality which I assume means they were scanned but some odd bits are really low quality and then strange things like the backbox in Scared Stiff looking terrible. Plastic seems to be the worst, No Good Gofers is a real eyesore.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Am I wrong to think Season 1 had way better tables than 2 and so far 3 :ohdear:

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
They're redoing the lighting? Great. I thought it looked pretty tame compared to a real table, unless you were playing in direct sunlight.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
We need a hack to replace Pinball Arcade's title music with Pinball Wizard.

Is it really 100k for a table license? It's not like pinball is even popular in the mainstream let alone Addams Family which has been off film and TV for over a decade, who else are they going to be able to sell it to?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Tony Phillips posted:

Biggest complaint with Steam TPA for me is the lack of DX11 lighting.

Are they actually going to do this because the lighting is weak compared to a real pinball machine.