Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Target sells travel sized things and I think that generally includes small two tablet Tylenol and ibuprofen packages too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer

I didn't see anything like that when I was there hunting for individually wrapped alcohol pads the other day. They have those little tubes, with like five or six pills in them, but I'm ideally looking for singleserve ouches.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

bongwizzard posted:

It's time to refresh and restock all the little first aid kit's I keep squrreled away among my possessions, is there a good place to buy first aid kit supplies? Obviously stuff like Band-Aids and gauze pads I can get anywhere, I mean more like individually packaged OTC medicines and stuff like that.

Walmart travel/trial size section generally has that kind of stuff. Alternatively amazon: http://amzn.to/2oRUFhZ

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Try rescue essentials. They sell prepackaged otc drug kits

https://www.rescue-essentials.com/meds-topicals-1/

Syrian Lannister fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 21, 2017

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Adventure Medical Kits sells refills for their kits, they might have what you're looking for.

Tremblay
Oct 8, 2002
More dog whistles than a Petco

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

Welp I ended up with an HSGI belt and a G-Code XST holster. Paid more than I was planning on but its gonna be dope af

I just picked up a Tenicor ARX, worth a look if you're in the market for OWB holsters.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

I can link you the ifak I bought off Amazon when I get home.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,

Grimey Drawer

Thanks guys! For some reason I didn't even consider Amazon for the individually packaged medicine. I used to just buy big bottles of generic pills and re-bag them myself i. little like dime bag sized Ziploc's, but I think factory packaging Will be better for long-term storage.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

Has anyone made a modern angle-head flashlight? Something like a bright af surefire, but with larger batteries and a clip.

And an angle head.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Uncle w Benefits posted:

Has anyone made a modern angle-head flashlight? Something like a bright af surefire, but with larger batteries and a clip.

And an angle head.

https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-14032-Sidewinder-Flashlight-Articulating/dp/B003GXF9HM

https://www.offgridweb.com/gear/angle-head-flashlights/

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

Neat. Which would you use? The streamlight seems to have the most features and lowest cost to features ratio.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Uncle w Benefits posted:

Neat. Which would you use? The streamlight seems to have the most features and lowest cost to features ratio.

I have no idea about any of them. I would probably buy the streamlight since I have always been happy with their products.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

I'm curious, why do you want an angle head?

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

What do you see yourself doing that you need an angled head flashlight? Secondary question: Would a headlamp fit your needs better

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

Headlamps are uncomfortable after a while.

I don't have a specific need other than I don't have a flashlight other than my phone. Angle heads seem real practical as you can hold it, set it down on its end, or wear it.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

Here you go then: https://www.fenixlighting.com/product/mc11-fenix-flashlight/

Inexpensive, common battery, multiple brightness modes, bendable head.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

DeesGrandpa posted:

I'm curious, why do you want an angle head?

Is there a reason I should not want an angle head?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,

Grimey Drawer

Uncle w Benefits posted:

Is there a reason I should not want an angle head?

You will fail to develop the jaw strength that comes from clinching a mini mag light between your teeth all day at work.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

My enamel will thank me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,

Grimey Drawer

Well, duh, you put a few wraps of etape on the end you are biting down on.

• Locked thread