Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

I find ThumbJam pretty good for messing with melodies. Not good for recording but quick and easy when you just want to focus on experimenting with a tune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

Animoog by itself is fun. Today I discovered that Animoog with an external midi keyboard is far, far better. You can wire the pitch bend, modulation wheel and velocity into any of fifteen different parameters in the sound setup, from filter frequency to LFO or path rate. Now if I can just stop making weird noises long enough to write some music.

• Locked thread