Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«52 »
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

theflyingexecutive posted:

My favorite thing happened this episode. Tony, the script supervisor, was the guy who would read Happys lines to Chris while we were shooting and would get super into it, which was a huge help for Chris. So the producers actually gave him a character to voice (Captain Pancake).

You need to keep supplying behind the scenes stuff. God drat this show better get renewed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GreenNight posted:

You need to keep supplying behind the scenes stuff. God drat this show better get renewed.

Yeah Im here and in the Happy thread ama (that I can legally disclose)

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Awesome, Billy West voicing a (three headed) imaginary friend.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah Im here and in the Happy thread ama (that I can legally disclose)

Didn't realize there was a thread. That's much better.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

Feb 7 starts the next season of Channel Zero

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Man, the big demon fight in the final episode of Superstition went full on B-movie level goofiness. It really doesn't even feel like the same show I was watching for 11 other episodes.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

So.............

No comments on this week's Happy!?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

DAAAAAMN!
Put your glasses back on.

The Happy thread is still in a state of shock.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I didn't even realize it had a thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodshot
Default Status: SHOUTING

Oh good, Blood Drive ends on a loving cliffhanger.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I still contend Blood Drive hosed up not ending with Rise of the Primo. After that it just got weird, confusing, and unsatisfying.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Syfy has confirmed that their (and USA's) current S&P policy is that if it is "important to the plot or style of the show" then it is A-okay to say gently caress as much as you want. Not the biggest surprise considering what is going on with The Magicians and Happy! but nice to see that it is a codified position.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

We've got this thing licked!

Rocksicles posted:

The Happy thread is still in a state of shock.

Over which part? The greenscreen studio scene?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

DAAAAAMN!
Put your glasses back on.

Errrr..... all of it, most of it...that bit, take your pick. It's a wild loving ride.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

We've got this thing licked!

Rocksicles posted:

Errrr..... all of it, most of it...that bit, take your pick. It's a wild loving ride.

I'm very curious to know if Blue's son actually was killed by the C4 in the car. Even for this show, that was dark humour .

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

He is/was a little psychopath, so that takes a lot of sting out of it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007
"If you put a hamburger in the toaster it'll say Happy Birthday."

Channel Zero is back tonight!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Over which part? The greenscreen studio scene?

Mars Bringer of War will need a trigger warning now for Happy! fans

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, it was interesting but definitely felt kind of unfocused, especially after No End House.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Well I quite enjoyed the replacement of the tooth monster with the meat man and it's also nice to see Rutger Hauer not looking as rough as he normally does. But yeah, the main actress was less than stellar and yeah, definitely came across a bit scattershot with getting the story bits across. I can say I was not expecting the hammer wielding murder small person vis--vis Phantasm but it worked for being pretty creepy.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Wow, when they said they were channeling Giallo this year, they weren't kidding. Gonna be some gore.

Liked it, liked all the actors. Good stuff, per usual.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

Asuka did this to me. Good job. Great signing.

It was pretty good except for the main actress. She's a bit poo poo at acting and her hosed up gap-teeth are ugly and give her the tiniest bit of a lisp.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

I liked it and am especially excited for more Rutger Hauer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Looks like the rest of Z-Nation is up on netflix now

«52 »