Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

So Brian Taylor of Crank fame is directing and producing Happy and the fight scenes are being done by the dude who did John Wick's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Source? I can't find anything about this on IMDB or by googling, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm curious if it's Leitch or Stahelski working on it.

This is correct.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

When does Happy! start?

Yeah December 6th

theflyingexecutive fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 21, 2017

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

New Happy trailer: http://tvline.com/2017/10/05/happy-trailer-syfy-chris-meloni-video-watch/

Plus a pilot screening at Hammerstein Ballroom this Saturday as a part of CC

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Strap on, it gets wilder

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

According to the showrunner, there’s a three-season arc planned out.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

My favorite thing happened this episode. Tony, the script supervisor, was the guy who would read Happy’s lines to Chris while we were shooting and would get super into it, which was a huge help for Chris. So the producers actually gave him a character to voice (Captain Pancake).

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GreenNight posted:

You need to keep supplying behind the scenes stuff. God drat this show better get renewed.

Yeah I’m here and in the Happy thread ama (that I can legally disclose)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Oh poo poo, we’re up to 48 monkeys already?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

bull3964 posted:

Deadly Class is distributed by Sony so lol at it getting more than one season on an NBCU network.

Yeah, Blacklist is doing really badly, isn’t it?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Knee posted:

Blacklist sucks, recycled "omg what a twists," dumb characters doing dumb things, dumb... stuff. But James Spader and some of the side characters are great so I find myself watching it anyway.

I just meant commercially, it’s a total boomer show, replete with the “wise boomer using common sense owns millennials and their gizmos”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

You can see the outline of my butt on Happy.

I’m famous y’all~