Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I wanted to punch Jo right in the face the entire episode last week. Megan has an ego that doesn't match her work, sure, but goddamn Jo is just making her a villain for no goddamn reason, and I can imagine it will only get worse now that they voted Marcel off (who was a cool guy, goddamnit :( ) instead of Megan.

My current favorite is that Sam girl who is always, always in the middle safe ground. She's really loving talented.

Connor has the most experience and best opinions as of right now. Megan should have been the one to get kicked off. I'm almost certain they kept her just so they could keep the "drama." Motionless big bloody mouth should not have beaten 70's roller derby slasher with a poor paint job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Tonight's Face Off was the best show.

I thought Ve Neil was going to laugh herself to death. And Jo got booted, which is the best outcome (even though Megan better step the hell up. She got lucky this week)

Jo was more affected by the love triangle than anyone else. I love how she delivered an ultimatum to Megan and then walked out giving her the finger.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Connor was in the bottom one other time besides this past week (which was kind of crap that they put him there, but whatever) and that was during the body paint challenge.

To be fair, he really didn't do as much as he could have during that paint challenge.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

I really wish they'd show more of the in progress footage. I had no idea that Connor was even working on a witch. Much less an original design wood witch. Instead they focused down on his frog mask collapsing, which turned out not to matter.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

DorianGravy posted:

Macheted arm -> pit of ruins -> green slime -> regrown hand -> BEAR!

AAH, I saw that one! As I remember it was pretty horrible. Those bears cause some shenanigans.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Battle of Los Angeles was pretty hilariously awful. It was fun picking out which guns where just repainted nerf guns. I know I saw a Raider for certain.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

IRQ posted:

Battle of Los Angeles was made by Asylum though, not Siffy, their entire business model is "make lovely B-movie, name it something dissimilar enough to a feature film not to get sued, release it at the same time, make money off stupid people and grandmas."

See also: Snakes on a Train, Transmorphers, etc.

Ah, but this was the first one to "Premier" on Syfy before the DVD release.

--edit, actually I could be wrong about that. MegaPiranha may have premiered on SYFY as well.

Magnus Condomus fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Apr 10, 2011

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

I'm not exactly sure how they could turn the concept into a running series.

Having read the book, I could see it being turned into an episodic series of some sort. That's not to say it would be good, or that it should be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

This Just In, Z nation was surprisingly enjoyable. I'm actually kind of looking forward to the second season.