Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

Mu Zeta posted:

Just search for "Shark biting plane" in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBizgLZX7W0

Almost as good is this scene from Mega Piranha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mMEDRdcMeo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
So will syfy be relaxing the language censoring on their other shows? Becuase Blood Drive sure is dropping alot of fucks.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

wormil posted:

In retrospect it all makes sense. The town was full of assholes anyway.

Yea when he wasn't at the party it took them about 30 seconds to start yelling and screaming about not trusting him. There's no doubt the survivors of this would have gone right back to treating him like poo poo.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Gonz posted:

It was pretty goddamn graphic for Syfy.

Wowza.

Yea Syfy seemed to try and push the envelope with Blood Drive and it seems advertisers were fine with heavy violence and swearing. If Battlestar aired now it probably wouldn't be frack .