Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Killjoys is not too depressing and has a lot of comedic moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Expanse is the best show on the network.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

cochise posted:

But 12 Monkeys is.

That’s an excellent show too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The bug man on Happy was all sorts of what the gently caress. I love this show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

My favorite thing happened this episode. Tony, the script supervisor, was the guy who would read Happy’s lines to Chris while we were shooting and would get super into it, which was a huge help for Chris. So the producers actually gave him a character to voice (Captain Pancake).

You need to keep supplying behind the scenes stuff. God drat this show better get renewed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah I’m here and in the Happy thread ama (that I can legally disclose)

Didn't realize there was a thread. That's much better.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Expanse is probably canceled and 12 Monkeys is done this year.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’m always surprised that guy is still alive. He always looks like hell.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 30, 2018

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

A bidding war between Amazon and Netflix for the show would be OK.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There is a reason there are 48 episodes of shows on my DVR. I don't have time to keep up with everything.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hmm.

quote:

Syfy has ordered a pilot for a TV series based on Paul Hogan’s comic book series from Dark Horse, which sees a marooned alien on Earth becoming a physician who solves mysteries

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The tone is that it'll be an awesome show but canceled on a cliffhanger.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Z-Nation is not canceled. I'm watching 12 Monkeys, Killjoys, Happy!, and Z-Nation.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It wasn't. Also I guess I forgot The Magicians.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No, I absolutely think it was budget issues. It was extremely obvious when they did 100% indoor shoots and etc.

If I'm going to blame Syfy or the show, I'm always going to assume it's the network. They're always loving over shows.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

gently caress yes! I've loved him since SG1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

gently caress yes, make a thread even though its playing 3 hours a night for what, 3 weeks?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Killjoys season 4 promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu6I_pkNWGw

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The gently caress?

quote:

A prequel set in the world of Syfy and Asylum’s #1 scripted hit zombie series Z Nation, Black Summer is as bad as the apocalypse gets. A worldwide drought and famine when most of the surviving population dies and turns zombie. As the remnants of humanity cling to existence, fan favorite Charles Garnett returns to send a new team on a desperate new mission: Retrieve a possibly untouched cache of the food substitute Soylent Z from Galveston, Texas. But when mission leader Israel Johnson and his small team arrive in Galveston, they’ll face a threat unlike anything ever seen before in the zombie genre.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/07/black-summer-syfys-z-nation-getting.html

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't think I really want to start any new Syfy shows no matter how good they look.

Happy! is coming back, so I have that to look forward to.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

quote:

Netflix has ordered eight episodes of the Z Nation spinoff, Black Summer, starring Jaime King as “a mother, torn from her daughter, who embarks upon a harrowing journey, stopping at nothing to find her.”

Z-Nation must do very well for Netflix.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Z-Nation season 5 starts October 5th.

https://twitter.com/znation/status/1037366595579011078

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Z-Nation is back Friday. I'm not doing a thread this year. I'll watch but I'm not as invested as I used to be in watching TV ASAP.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm surprised. The latest season of The Magicians isn't even on Netflix. Either is Happy!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You made those words up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oh poo poo!

https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-our-first-look-at-the-magicians-season-4-ember-is-b-1829546637

Also Z-Nation is back tonight!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Was there a date mentioned?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There was alot more naked man rear end in tonights episode of z-nation than I expected.

Goddamnit gently caress, that was a brutal episode.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Oct 20, 2018

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

I have just started watching The Expanse season 1 from SyFy after having just read books 1 and 2 of the series. It isn't very good.

It gets way loving better. The show is amazing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Then quit. Honestly. I haven’t watched season one since it aired but it’s one of my favorite shows now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Happy! Is on Netflix now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And Killjoys uses the same god drat rock quarry just with different colored lenses like 10 times.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's nice to see Jason Mewes getting some work on Z-Nation.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought this season was a return to form. Got back to weird crazy poo poo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I like how the last episode brings Murphy back to the first episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You sons of bitches. Don't get me started on another Syfy show. The majority of time I get my heart broken.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I never bitched about any of that. I just miss shows that were canceled.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Their cancellation ratio to poo poo I watch is extremely high.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

wormil posted:

I think Nightflyers is on my dvr but don't remember what it's about, the title sounds like vampires. Also recording Deadly Class but probably won't watch it. Haven't watched the last season of Channel Zero.

Does Syfy have anything good coming out? I'm think this will be my last year with satellite then I'm cutting the cord. Almost everything I watch now is Netflix, Amazon, or some premium like HBO which I rent for a month and binge something. The only show I would really miss is Battlebots but that will be around -somewhere- .

Happy! I guess if you can't wait for it to be on Netflix. Magicians this season is still aces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It’s one of my favorite shows. Such a classic.