Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I just simply do not understand him, do people like him? Like ACTUALLY like him?
I know this will just get some THANK YOU BASED GOD SUCK MY DICK BITCHES ON MY BASED GOD DICK or some poo poo meme but honest to god what the gently caress is this?

EDIT: Also someone in the thread said at least he's unique
unique doesn't mean good
I mean like I could take a poo poo and record it and do a remix of flashing lights over my making GBS threads sounds and it'd be unique no one in rap has done that before

doesn't make it good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Chade Johnson posted:

Wow. Cant Believe you opened my eyes. Never heard this opinion before. Thank You Based god.

teacup posted:

I know this will just get some THANK YOU BASED GOD

Chade Johnson posted:

Thank You Based god.

• Locked thread