Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
E;fb

He's just a California boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5PVFjsQG8&feature=youtu.be

AND THIS IS MY REAL VOICE SINGING! I DONT USE AUTO TUNE - Lil B

I wasn't sure about that for a moment.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Angryhead posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-V7J5S-0
The most heartwarming video :3:
(Should have had the intro from Im Just Livin though, but maybe he shot a video for that too!)

Oh and I probably should have figured it out by the Lil Wayne reference but "A Zilli" is actually on the Myspace Collection. Should really listen through it some time...

Sweet Final Fantasy X sample.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Harley C posted:

http://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys/app_207367796002477

The Grammys are having a competition for a local act to perform at the awards. If you search lil b you can vote for him 10 times a day, its very quick and you can set it so only you will see their posts on your wall.

Already did it, nothing will be more BASED than seeing Lil B on stage at the Grammy's. How do we know how many votes he will have? Just so we know we ain't getting gypped by the Grammy group by something 'not typical' winning. Cause Lil B is totally in it to win it, with his BASED fanbase who live by his every word.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jan 16, 2013

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Harley C posted:

It doesn't look like he will even win the regional at this point, some loving steam punk folk band is winning.

Yeah, but how do we know the votes? Because I cannot find a leaderboard. Popular does not mean winning. It may not be tracking popularity by the vote stat, but rather page views. Because I know I would tell people to listen to that loving awful band just to prove it exists.

Edit: Come on Task Force, we can help get him up there.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jan 17, 2013

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I'm starting to get fed up seeing the term BASED used about people other than Lil B who don't deserve the word. Say no to the fake BASED little boys and girls, just keep it real ('real' being exampled here) and reject that joker poo poo. Don't disrespect the BASEDGOD.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Lil B is pushing the boundaries of music with this one. A real visionary. Seriously, you need to hear this poo poo.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I couldn't even think of a person who Lil B would pick for his hype man.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I actually googled, to see if either had anything interesting to say about each other. I didn't really find that out, but I did find this offhanded comment:

quote:

Lil B also spoke on dating, of which he says, “I haven’t had intercourse with a woman in so long. Like a year."

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

bomblol posted:

I'm familiar with at least 2 tracks in my library with the title "gently caress my bitch"

I think Lil B actually has dropped about five songs titled gently caress My Bitch over his career. Those are just the ones I know, pretty sure there are more.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I got a RARE response from Lil B on youtube yesterday on that video, the uncanny comment of 'truth - Lil B'.

He has also liked my comments on facebook before. Based.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
LIL B HEALS.

Truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
there was 100% gutta around June

• Locked thread