Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
He released a Xmas tape that sounds like it was made in 30 minutes because it probably was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Brett824 posted:

One of my bros was there and he said it was a total sausagefest, there was like an hour delay because of some issue, and Lil B didn't do anything funny at all, just "serious" and "depressing" songs.

Overall he had a good time though.

Sounds like he likes Lil B for the wrong reasons then. Does he want a minstrel show or something?

My friend went and said it was an awesome experience. Dude stuck around to sign anything that was handed to him and then some dickhead threw a bottle at him and he got on stage and told them to cut the music and started talking about how he is a martyr for positivity and that everyone should keep positive.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Angels Exodus is the real deal.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Cool.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Green Flame is good. It starts out a little weak but the middle is really good, in my opinion.

• Locked thread