Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

travisray2004 posted:

So what's the current situation with these? Are they being sold at select Chrysler dealerships until a Fiat network is in place or do they already have a few Fiat dealers set up?

They've just set up a Fiat dealership Toledo, Ohio, right along the Central Ave Strip. The building itself had been vacant for the past few years, but its been spruced up with new cladding & signage and there are a handful of 500s sitting in the lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
I have been seeing these cars on the road up in Michigan all the time, but they're usually being driven by test drivers, have manufacturer's plates, and they're usually in a 3-car caravan. It's pretty weird to see 3 of the same car going down the road, and a bit annoying as it takes forever to pass them. They drive a steady 65, my bus does 66 tops, and speed limit is 70 so the traffic stacks up behind us quickly.

The other day on I-75 between Flint and Saginaw, I was right behind one group of 3 500's while another was passing in the other direction. None of the drivers waved at eachother. :smith: I've also passed a flatbed truck loaded with 3 500's, all of them with heavy crash damage. My guess is they do crash testing somewhere around here. I'd love to be able to take some shots of these, but I'd probably make my passengers worried.

• Locked thread