Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Please help me figure out how the hell I did the following on Da Vinci (yesterday was my first day editing anything on any program):

I used Screencastify to record a YouTube clip. It has the Screencastify watermark in the top right corner. I then used the transform tool to stretch/zoom in on the footage so that the watermark was not in frame. After I exported it, the footage was lacking any of the transformation I did to it... except that the watermark was suddenly gone!

Anyone have any idea how I did this? I've tried recreating it but I just end up with a video that's zoomed in tight so you can't see the watermark.

WerthersWay fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jan 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I've been using Da Vinci for years and ever since the update from 15 to 16 I keep running into this problem:

https://ibb.co/ZBwTNP2

For reasons unknown to me, that giant blank space (circled in red) pops up and I can't figure out how to turn it back to normal. It takes up so much space on my screen because I'm editing on a laptop. Anybody know how to disable it?