Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Soulex posted:

Got a question you all might be able to help with.

What I am looking for is basically a slow moving static background that would be appropriate for a "remembering..." video for my father-in-law. It is tradition to release a video a year after the death of a loved one, and I want to do this right. I do have a bunch of experience with editing but this is out of my wheelhouse. I need a background that would be appropriate to place pictures, video, and text on without it drawing attention away from the other media. Basically, even like a screensaver thing with a touch more elegance would be appropriate. Just something other than straight black you know?

The video will probably be anywhere from 15-30 minutes so something I can loop would be fantastic.

Anyone have any youtube tutorials handy? Or a template?

I do have access to AE and the rest of the suite if needed.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I would probably just look around https://videohive.net/search/memorial or similar for a suitable AE/Premiere template/project. There are also some free templates out there on a variety of sites but YMMV https://motionarray.com/browse/after-effects-templates/free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

d0grent posted:

Well I can't render god drat ANYTHING out of any of the recent versions of premiere. Upon doing a search it looks like I'm not the only one either :(

Got further than I have, I can't even CLICK on anything in the window panels.