Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I started exercising seriously, in order to lose a lot of extra weight I'm carrying around. I'm sore as hell tonight, but it's so worth it when I look at the plan my trainer and I made and realize I can do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My trainer moved me up in intensity on just about every weight/exercise she has me do, then I came home and wrote 15 pages on the evolution of the U.S. as a superpower to finish off my last class for the semester, finally capping off the evening by eating pizza and dying my hair before packing to go to Boulder tomorrow for a weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday late and mine early with a drunken/stoned debauch on Sunday.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got in a shipment from Amazon that I ordered with Christmas gift cards. Nine new books just waiting for me to read them, it's a wonderful feeling.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Usually today would be the day where I go "meh, I have to go back to work tomorrow," but I am OFF until April 15th so now I can go take a nap and do whatever I want.

Also, exercised like a hellbeast with my trainer and I'm feeling accomplished for the day.