Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I drew eyebrows on the dog. Now she looks like Eugene Levy.

And tomorrow I'm driving back to school so I won't be bored enough to draw eyebrows on the dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I got year passes to Sea World for me and a couple friends, since we only live half an hour away. gently caress yeah, dolphins! (and penguins and manta rays and seals and sea turtles and OMG I wonder if they do internships and...)

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

D&D session at 5, then clubbing downtown at 11. I love having a diverse group of friends.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

16% curve on our last bio exam. I knew taking an early morning class that no one else ever shows up to would pay off someday.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Today I saw the dwarf who lives in my building at the grocery store, riding around in a shopping cart under a pile of cereal boxes and instant ramen.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Found this site, just in time for tomorrow's Organic final!

i will still get an 80 at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I found a Where's George dollar in my wallet. Tracking that mofo.