Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
Because she texted me. :unsmith:

Deep Winter has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Apr 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
Soooo my roommate that ive known for two years, lived together for 7 months now admitted she had feelings for me, I admitted I had thoughts about her too. She hasnt been in a relationship in 5 years, me 2 (we live in a tiny town). We have two other people in this house, another couple, and their baby (we're the godparents to the baby)

This is gonna be hard and confusing and scary but we cuddled on the couch until 2 a.m. last night, and that was pretty awesome.

Plus her 5 years have made her retardedly horney :x

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
My mom has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. The last half year has been hell; convinced the police is spying on her, and all her family is in on it. My fiancee is poisoning her and hiding alcohol in her fridge to tempt her. She refused to get help, because she's fine, she says.

Eventually she was standing on the side of the road waving a cars, because they told her things, like when to eat. Also birds told her what groceries to buy, and police sirens told her to drive faster.

In a manic state, she drive 30 minutes to a nearby city and arrived at a bank. She started shaking people's hands and introducing herself to strangers. Did I mention she had groceries still in her car?

She started circling the lot looking for her car. The bank eventually called the police, who took her to a hospital.

This was all last week. She's home now, and on medication. She's better than I've seen in half a year. Today, my fiancee, mother, mother's sister and her husband, my mother's brother, and my grandmother had lunch then chatted for hours.

It's really good to have my mother back. :unsmith: