Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I went for a walk down the street with my 2 year old niece.
It took us like 7 hours because that weird kid has a strange fascination with rocks and pebbles.
She kept stopping to pick them up from peoples' driveways, then she'd give them to me until my hands were full.
Then she'd run away laughing.
I couldn't help but smile the whole time, she's such a sweetheart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Got my booster shot, and I only cried a little bit!
Then I was told that I could keep the pen I used to fill out the forms!
Woo, free pen!
When I got home I played a game of RISK online, won, and only cried a little bit!
Overall, good day!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I got together with my cousins and sister and parents for Easter, and my dad cooked a loving awesome ham and turkey. Also there was potato salad, greek salad, corn, mashed potatoes, yams, bread, just so much food.
I haven't seen my cousins in YEARS, ever since they had kids.
So I finally met their children, and my niece came over as well.
They did an Easter egg hunt in my parents' back yard, which my mom set up with initials on each of the eggs for all of the girls, and they paid attention to it, I was quite impressed.
After knowing each other for only like ten or fifteen minutes minutes, my niece and their middle kid ran upstairs with buckets of chococlate, which their oldest dutifully told us about. Fuckin snitch, lol.
Knowing there is a murphy-bed in the wall, with little knobs that look like it can be opened as a closet, I went upstairs to just fold it down.
The door was closed, and when I knocked, my niece yelled "NOTHING!" and her cousin giggled.
I opened up the door, and they both smiled and me with guilty chocolate-covered faces, the little brats.
I brought down the bed, so no kid would be crushed on Easter because that would suck, and they IMMEDIATLY began jumping on it.
Their smallest child, her name is July, woke up from a nap just in time to have some carrot cake with cream cheese icing that my mom made.
After we ate that, we went outside where there was a swing set and trampoline set up.
Holy heck, little girls SCREAM when they're playing. I mean, I knew kids were loud, but Jesus Christ.
It was really cool seeing my cousins after all this time. My biological one, Joanne, is so smart, and her husband Andy who married into the family is one of my favourite people ever. And to finally meet their kids just made it a really good Easter.