Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

I was feeling really sick and got tested for COVID among other things, and I was negative for COVID. As a lifelong asthmatic, it's a loving relief. The flu and strep though, I could do without.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Rolo posted:

I’ve been flying for about 12 years and I just flew an airplane nonstop over the Atlantic for the first time.

Hell yeah! Do the Lindy to celebrate. (The dance, not the whole Nazi thing.)

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

one of my kids walked today. well kind of, she made a solid attempt and it was the best thing i've ever seen.

also immediately busted rear end and cried, which was hard to not laugh at

Better than the joke where they fall and say their first word.

Good job, kid!

In my own corner, went for an interview where I was referred, the potential boss and I hit it off, and it was so much more pleasant than my last interview 10+ years ago, and the team wants me on board.

One last interview with the corporate HR and I'm in.

And thanks to a recent raise at my current job, I was able to negotiate up on my salary by more than 10k.

I wanna take my current workmates out for a round on me, but they'd get suspicious.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

oldpainless posted:

I made a New Year’s resolutions that I wasn’t going to buy anymore books or video games until I had read and beaten the books and games I already own. Now in the middle of February, I have an extra 2200 dollars in my budget and can pay off several recurring debts that have been nagging at my finances.

More like old...debentureless.

gently caress, I'm terrible at this. Anyway, hooray and enjoy that sense of relief!

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

that's the opposite. you hosed it up

It's actually on brand.