Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Adopted this little sweetheart yesterday (seen here hiding under a pillow). She is very happy (and so am I)
need more pics!!

Brawnfire posted:

Hung up my little art show at the coffeeshop. :3
nice!!! what kind of art do you make? like paintings, photography ... ?

my content: have been whining in "why was your day lovely today" for the past couple weeks bc i had a slew of car troubles all in the same fortnight... door handle broke, then entire engine literally blew up, then i got the engine replaced and the door latch (inside the door, not the handles but the actual latch) broke.... well today i replaced the door latch myself instead of paying somebody else to do it, and it was a giant pain and i had to borrow the tools from one of our mechanics and then have him come lend a hand with getting one of the rods linked up correctly bc there's a trick to it i wasn't privy to, BUT the sense of accomplishment from having my hands dirty because i did real work that improved my life? very good, i should consider doing more work for myself and other people i know and like instead of just doing work for capital, tbh

i also got an ugly haircut and i loving love it. i literally showed the hairdresser a picture of the skunk from bambi bc i wanted a mullet/mohawk thing, and she absolutely gave me exactly what i wanted, and it's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Brawnfire, that art is awesome, I dig your style!

I have a bird-shaped keychain, and a birdhouse on the wall by the door that I shove the keychain into to hang it up as soon as I get home. Only way I can keep track of my poo poo. I also have a designated spot to dump the contents of my pockets no matter what's in there, and the first place I check if I can't find poo poo is the dump box in case whatever-it-is was in my pockets at some point (usually was). Homebrew ADD coping mechanisms, I'm pretty sure.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

quit my loving job bc it's better to be unemployed in a loving pandemic and global crisis than to work there! I'll never again have to ignore the group of managers huddled ten feet from my chair discussing alt-right fascist talking points loudly to try and get me, the shop's pet queer, to comment on it! the weight lifted from my shoulders is immense and they're all going to catch covid cuz they think it's an anti-trump hoax. :angel:

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I attended what i thought was a preliminary job interview and walked out with an offer letter and a start date :)

I thought the interview I had last week somewhere else went well but they haven't followed up on it while this one pays significantly better and actually hired me on the spot so here's hoping it doesn't turn out to have a really bad catch lol