Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Syce300
Apr 21, 2010
It's about time these got out of the sandcastle and I think it's great that you guys are working together so that no matter what kind of lp you prefer, you will find one here for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syce300
Apr 21, 2010
I have to say that I love the way that you're doing the sidequests. Instead of doing plot and then doing sidequests in a random convenient order, you're actually trying to do them in a very logical order that York would. It reminds me of something I would do and I love it.

Syce300
Apr 21, 2010
All of this talk has gotten me thinking, does anybody know how well this game sold and whether or not it was a relative success? A low budget game like this released to so much critical acclaim (hell, even G4 gave it a 4/5 and they almost always only give those out to big budget, top name releases) surely would have made a decent profit, even at budget price, right?

Syce300
Apr 21, 2010
So that's east coast, Pacific northwest, the south, and I can certify that the upper midwest indeed says Gram for Graham. It appears it's an all around American pronunciation.

Then again, despite living in an area with many people of Germanic descent, I've never once heard people pronounce Anna Ah-Nah.