Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Even though I didn't like any of them very much, I have Claymore, Witchblade and Heroic Age on Blu-ray. They're all beautiful. Eden of the East is fantastic, and so is Ponyo. Even older upscales of stuff (like Full Metal Panic!) is actually great on the format. Gundam Unicorn and the Evangelion Rebuilds are my favorite Blu-rays though, no doubt.

I pretty much refuse to buy non-Blu-ray anime/movies now. Amazon helps with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

tsob posted:

Any of the Macross movies or OVA's or anything basically available for Blu Ray in Europe?

I don't think any of Macross' dubs are Blu-ray, but Macross Frontier and it's first movie are region free. I would love to have the original series on Blu-ray.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Nate RFB posted:

I saw in the Disappearance of Haruhi novel an ad for the R1 DVD release of the movie for it...does anyone know if this includes the Blu-ray? That movie was gorgeous and it would be a god drat shame if we didn't get the BD release over here.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if we didn't get it. That said, if we don't, I'm sure some group will modify a Blu-ray quality rip with the dub (if they do it).

• Locked thread